i am not doing 50 Q.
1-What time did you get up this morning? 7:30
2- watches or rings? rings
3-What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Bedtime Stories
4-What is your favorite TV show?? Icarly
5-What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal Coco Krispies
6- What is your nick name? Jackie
7- What food do you dislike? Gravy and Broccoli
8-What is your favorite CD at the moment? Duh, I have an Ipod
9-What kind of car do you drive? WHAT!! i am too young - I agree
10-Favorite sandwich? PBJ of course
11-What characteristic do you despise? my brother farting, LOL
12- Favorite item of clothing? PJ's - me too
13-If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would it be? Paris
14-Who do you want to tag? Tyler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yo
ReplyDeletegive me your e-mail
love
chalisse
P.S.
my e-mail is...
picklegoogle@yahoo.com
yo
ReplyDeleteyou will expect a e-mail from me
love
chalisse
How dare you?
ReplyDeleteJacqueline Dorman, you should not say I do not know how to spell Harry Potter's name!I just spelled it correctly! Tyler
ReplyDelete